Thursday, March 4, 2010

New year and welcome to cup of cupcake

It's a new year, sort of, and time to make new stuff. I've started the year off with a bang, which surprised me until I realized just how many of my Christmas presents were made after the holiday.  This year we had three Christmases, Christmas day just us and our toddler and new baby. Christmas at my mom's house in January and Christmas in February with my husband's family. I take it back, there was a fourth celebration with my niece, her partner and her friend we've adopted as a nephew. At that party, I started very late, and everyone got I owe yous for fractions of socks.
This blog is for all the wonderful crafty bits of life. Including stuff made out of stuff and cooking.
Welcome. I'd love to hear from you! Let me know what you are working on and what you would like to see. I'll see if I can come up with ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment